Besides Traveling and Teaching I also try to write and create media as often as possible. In order to do that, while also complying with my contract at JET not to work on the side, I freelance blog and create media. Here I am just going to list some of my published work on different websites.
To see my full portfolio, including my infographics, social media posts, and videos, click the portfolio button on the menu bar.
Girl’s Globe is an innovative, women-led online magazine and a global network of individuals and organizations focused on the rights and health of women and girls
- The Women of Solidarity: How History Ignored Fifty Percent of Poland’s Solidarity Movement
- From Memphis to Oklahoma City: How Black Women have led America’s Organized Anti-Rape Efforts
- Svetlana Alexievich: Author, Activist and a Nobel Laureate
- Russian Mail Order Brides also known as Human Trafficking
- SDG 4: Why should we educate Girls?
- Women, Peace, and Security: What’s to come?
- Burma’s General Election: The legacy of Aung San Suu Kyi thus far